KSC G19 not firing

MisFire

I have a KSC G19 and It will not fire when I pull the trigger.

I'm not a newb with airsoft guns....it's properly lubed, the mag was loaded and gassed...I took the slide off and tried pulling the trigger...its not activating the striker to hit the gas valve...I pushed it with a screwdriver and it activated it...but it wont work normally...any ideas?

with the the gun unloaded and mag out. rack the slide and pull the trigger, is there a click?

if there is no click, a common problem with ksc g19s is there is a small rectangular block behind the trigger, this could be interfering with the pull of the trigger hence you do not hear a click and its stopping the hammer from hitting the valve. what you can do is

inside the frame there is a rectangular piece of plastic above the magazine catch. when this becomes displaced, it moves upwards and blocks the trigger. you can tap it back down into place then use loctite to keep it from backing out again, or simply remove it. it will not affect the proper functioning of your weapon.

let me know if that works.

Problem solved:)

]

to adjust the hop up, lock the slide back and with the hopup adjuster, look into the inner barrel from the ejection port, theres a notch that matches up with the hopup on the barrel. turn clockwise or anti clockwise(don't remember) which to adjust the hopup.

Archived