Zero one

mig_eater

I have never had a problem with them ... neil was a little rude on the phone regarding a LAM unit once ... peggy was epic and i spoke to a nice girl reciently who was pretty cool too. All in all they have been conscientious and delivered on time.

Yes, i believe her name is sarah.

I have nothing but praise for 01, granted i've only made a couple of orders but every time my order is shipped out and i get it fairly fast.

One thing lacking is a response to emails (not sure about phone calls as i've never needed to call up), i'm guessing this is because there busy just shipping out the orders.

Yes, i believe her name is sarah.

I've had the good fortune to meet the young lady in question, and I must admit, she is quite lovely :). I hope to be re-visiting soon to collect my MP5 (when I get around to ordering it). I'd agree about their service, very friendly and helpful, I just don't trust Royal Mail to handle anything of value so I opt to pick up (only a 45 minute drive).

If anyone from ZeroOne is reading this, please have an ICS MP5-A5 Navy ready to go sometime next week. I'll call as soon as I can scrape the funds together ;).

Archived