Spider1982 has not sent the goods but has the £'s

Sherlock

Hello all,

I agreed to purchase the following M3 Streamlight and Glock from spider1982 on

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...802&?do=findComment&comment=65802

I received several responses as detailed below. The last one being on the 07th January 2005. I have had no response since. Being a couple weeks on I want the light and Glock or my money back.

Does anyone on here know Dan (spider1982) and have contact details. I notice he has sold a few things on here of late without complaints. Just curious if anyone has a contact name, address or has met him. Or does he frequent any other forums.

Maybe there is a very legitimate reason for not having sent / delivered the parts but I'd like to know what it is at the very least.

Obviously I have a friends account number so I will be going to the bank and asking for a retrieval of funds.

I would also like to approach the police but require an ISP number. Not being to offay with these things could someone please rummage one up from the forum if possible. Unfortunately all contact was done via the forum message board. Maybe his login will reveal one?

Any other advice appreciated.

His responses are below in order.

Hank you all in advance.

Glen (Sherlock)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi mate,

Basically I know the gun can't make much maybe about £20. It works but the scratch is quite bad, the light is immaculate tho'.

Basicaaly I am selling both together as I am leaving airsoft and don't want to be left with a gun I can't get rid of. Think of it as buy 1 get 1 free. The gun comes free with the light

Dan

Hi,

Postage I will do for £5.

To give you a bit more info. The gun is in working condition anyway and must be KWA cause it has the metal slide and barrell. It is a nice gun but just has the cosmetic flaws.

Let me know if you are interested

Dan

Hi Glen,

It's my girlfriends account but the details are as follows:

Name: Sarah Cottingham

Sort Code: ??????

Account Number: ????????

As soona s the funds have cleared then I will send the stuff out to you, so I will need your address details

Dan

Hi mate,

As soon as funds have cleared it will be sent, although woudl it be easier for me to bring it to you instead? I am down there next week if you can wait..........

Dan

Fair play mate,

I would prefer to bring it down just so that I know everything is there OK, I can come down on Monday and give it to you as I am in London anyway.

Dan

I can come to your work address, all I would need is a contact number so I can ring you when I am there

Dan

• 5 months later...

Archived