CA B&T MP5 Metal body

Right this is an exciting new body which has been recently released by CA as a whole new range of guns as well as a single unit itself.

This has a few features which are of very interesting nature such as:

1.Newly designed reinforced hopup unit

2.Working ejection point in which you can adjust the hopup from

3.And quick breakdown feature which means you no longer have to strip the

whole gun down to access the gearbox.

Right i arrived in my hands today so as soon as I got home i quickly ripped of the bubble wrap and had a good gander and feel.

First thing i noticed was the very nice finish it has, (although this is the same with all CA, dark grey not black) it wasn't too glossy and not too dull but just right.

It also has a very satisfiying weight to it compared with my old and now homeless TM plastic body.

The hop unit is nicely finished with good dimensions etc, this design has changed the hop adjuster to a unit similar to the TM VSR10 G-spec hop where you can adjust it by moving the arm back and forth, this adjusting arm is accessed throught the shell ejection port (which to my disappointment was plastic and not metal), which is pulled back by the cocking handle with a series of springs. So now as you yank back that cocking handle it actually does something other than feeling and sounding cool :D

The body ahs been designed with a quick breakdown feature. By removing the front and rear pin on the reciever and stock, you can slide the gearbox and lower reciever out of the back of the body, which is really nifty as getting to the gearbox originally involved an entire gun breakdown. Once the gearbox is out you can also slide the hop unit and barrel out of its housing as well.

So far I havent managed to get out and give everything a test, especially the new hop unit so once this is done I'll report back with tests and experiances

Hope you enjoyed this breif appertiser pics and more detail to come soon :D