Las Vegas Teams

Versuch*7o2

Hey all, if you live in 702 and looking for a team to scrim against, join, or if you have a team we can play with let me know. I am 18 and me and my little bros are going to get all our gear this summer, my little bros are 13 (triplets) and will be sporting upgraded TM's. We've done small backyard games with Lpegs just so i could teach them some basics and I made it very clear to them that they call there shots, and they are actually really good about it (especially when you rain two m11's on em when you know you got them). We will be buying our TM's this summer aswell as our other gear, and i will have a few friends including my gf on my team and it'd be awesome if someone could either inform us of a local group or if any lone rangers out there want to join us. I've actually got some pretty new wave ideas for the game play + scenarios (if you want i can go into detail).

but rather than getting hit in the leg and going back to spawn or yelling for medic to come put you back into game, the medic will run over, bandage your leg while you are still in play. wich means you are still able to defend yourself but you cant move and have to get down until bandaged. same goes with arms/hands/feet. (torso is a revive and headshot is a walk to respawn)

anyways just looking for some locals.

Archived