Looking for particular Infinities

readonly

Hello everyone, I'm over in Japan and have been looking to get my first proper (read: non-springer) airsoft gun. I was originally planning to get a small AEG, but I decided, after much consideration, to go with a pistol. I had it almost narrowed down to a KSC M93R (Berettas are a favorite of mine) but then, in my online review searching, I laid eyes upon Western Arms' SV Infinity series. Eyecatching. Plus, being WA, I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Well, I've been doing a fair bit of looking about at some of the airsoft shops in the area, but haven't found "the one" yet.

I'm looking for an Infinity (preferably 6 inch) that fills one or more of the following criteria:

Hybrid

Xcellerator

Gold barrel/chamber

I've found various plain Classics and Experts, but I've definitely not encountered either the Hybrid or Xcellerators at all, and of course I understand they are rare (I may or may not have seen gold hardware on a smaller SVI, I'm not sure). I've taken a look at some of the local shops: First, Ace (formerly First's branch in Kyoto), and a few shops in Den Den Town (Goodprice and Joshin). No luck so far.

If you've spotted something like that in the Osaka/Kyoto (or nearby, like Kobe or elsewhere) area recently, please let me know here or via PM. I picked up the most recent copy of Arms magazine and found out some of the other shops in the area, but it would be really great if someone had a confirmed sighting. Tokyo area tips would be OK, as well; however, I will only be in Tokyo for a few days at the end of this month and wasn't going there to shop, so even if I can make time, things may be long gone by that point.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Well although im as far away as you can get from japan (germay :D ) I once planned a Airsoft (shopping) Trip to Japan and informed myself for good/cheap shops in Tokyo and Osaka.

I stumbled across one name serveral times when I searched for good shops in Osaka.

Super Rajikon althogh I have no idea if this shop still exists or if its really that good I decided to tell you.

One more thing, Western Arms seems to have a small Shop in Tokyo (Shibuya)

Direction : Take the JR Yamanote line to Shibuya. Exit the east exithead east for 5 minuets. The shop is past the Shibuya Post office. There is a service center on the 8th floor. I'm not sure what floor the store is on.

I guess if there still are Infinity somewhere on earth, try it there :D

But I heard that the official WA Store seems to be quite pricey so better first compare the prices to other local dealers!

Good luck from Germany

Florian

Archived