VFC KAC QD M4 Silencer Q's

trfo2o

I just got one for my G&P CQBR, which has the proper KAC style birdcage flash hider. And I found out that it came with 2 rings, 1 plastic and 1 thin rubber one. In order for me to get it on I have to take out that small rubber o ring on the inside that's supposed to cushion the tip of the flash hider when the silencer is on. Then I found out it came with those 2 rings....

Basically when I get it on fully, it rotates 360 degrees easily, it doesn't stay locked (this is without the 2 rings installed).

Anyone own one? How do I install it?

EDIT: HERE'S A LINK TO IT http://www.uncompany.com/images/vfc-m4qd-silecer_big.jpg

sorry for the double post, BUT

I got the suppressor on all the way, I was an idiot and didnt see the directions. But it still turns clockwise and counterclockwise with out staying locked in one position but at least now it won't fall off because the latch goes into the right groove ring on the flash hider. I had to take forever to get out the plastic washer inside, because the suppressors come ready to fit onto A2 style flash hiders and not traditional KAC style SR16 flash hiders (idiots) So if you get one, remove the rubber o ring and plastic washer on the inside where the tip of the flash hider hits when you attach it.

Any ideas on how to secure it from rotating?

Archived