- Replaced the OEM rear sights with 10-8 Performance Glock Rear Sights
- The front sight is the OEM front sight but with NiteSiters Glow in the dark dot installed for low/no light
- Painted out the frame engravings.
- Rubberized 3M Grip Tape on rear of the slide to enhance reholstering and for practicing CQC drills
Heavy frame modification:
- 360° Frame stippling (back strap is still removable). Includes undercut/radius of trigger guard and beavertail areas for a more comfortable / higher grip on the gun, closer to the bore axis.
- Trigger guard modification, where the bottom edges of the trigger guard are fully-radiused and polished blending into the grip. Trigger guard is then stippled.
- Internal opening of trigger guard is enlarged to allow easy entry/egress of trigger finger; opening is polished to eliminate resistance/friction on trigger finger.
- Stippled forward frame flats.
- Removed finger grooves from front-strap.
- Smoothed the tang where the webbing between the thumb and index finger contacts the frame
- Vickers Tactical Extended Slide Release
- Polished the trigger job for smoother action
- Recessed and smoothed out the area around the mag release button for a cleaner and easier press
- Stippled base pads
Added SureFire X300
Standard internal upgrades per most KSC/KWA Glocks.