CA M15 help upgrading

hkmp5roxs

I have a CA M15A4 RIS and it used to shoot pretty well but now the bb's simply are not going as far as they used to and the ROF seems to have slowed. I was wondering what would be the best upgrade to do while keeping it under 350 fps. Should I get a new motor or what? Thanks everyone.

it seems like the gearbox needs to be serviced, try a new spring, pisten/head and give the gearbox a grease up. thats what i done well (changed the spring) and that worked fine. you can change the motor and the battery but u will need upgraded gears. hope this helps

I have a CA M15A4 RIS and it used to shoot pretty well but now the bb's simply are not going as far as they used to and the ROF seems to have slowed. I was wondering what would be the best upgrade to do while keeping it under 350 fps. Should I get a new motor or what? Thanks everyone.

Yes normally a stronger spring would do the job but you should also check the compression between your piston and the cilinderhead. Many times the original O-ring isn't good enough replacing it with a new one could make a hell of a difference.

If you want to place a new motor you should also replace the standard gears with torqued up ones. The standard ones tend to break with a more high powered motor.

Since it's a CA you don't need to replace the bushings they are already from steel thus strong enough.

Grtz

Archived