Selling Tanaka M870 Pumpaction

Jeffreyjames

Dear Community,

I am selling my M870 from Tanaka too. It is quite new, without scratches and off course tuned...

There are now scratches viewable and as I said in the Pump is in very good shape.

img1956kt6.jpg

The following Items are included:

- Tanaka M870: Manual, Shellfiller, 2 Shells (Tuned by Clarence E. Lai at RW)

- 10 Spare Shells (Tuned by Clarence E. Lai at RW)

- 10 Spare Shells (Standart Edition)

- 2 Shells which do not work correctly but might be usefull as spare parts if something on the others gets damaged...

Price of the whole thing new, was about 850$, I am selling it for 550$ as it is really new. Now actually a few of you guys might ask yourself why do I sell so much stuff, well I stopped with Airsoft and I would like to get rid of the rest which is staying around at my home.

The price is negotiable and without any shipping fees included... I would prefer bank to bank transfer, however, I do also have Paypal...

My homecountry is Switzerland and I do ship it everywhere, where Airsoft is legal. Orange tip might also be possible.

Yepp, I am searching for a fast sell because I need to get rid of all the stuff...

Greets,

Jeffrey

Hello,

Quite a price?

Well let me count it together for you again...

M870 (Tuned by Clarence), it's a high power upgrade, so you could shoot it with strong GAS at about 450FPS, however, for normal 1J rule you just use normal GAS. :)

M870 = 391$, Tuning by Mister Lai = 199$

20x Shells, 10 of them are tuned ones, which can withstand the Gas for the 450FPS, so high class too. The other ten are just usual ones.

2x 5 pack of normal shells = 64

2x 5 pack of tuned shells = 134

This all together gets finally to: 788 $ without any shipping nor tax included.

As we look at it, it is totally new, no scratches, in a perfect state... I just shoot a few testshoots with it and used it once for a Contractortraining excercise...

Answerd your question? :)

• 1 month later...

Archived