cqb scotland weekender

cqbanimal

introducing:

yabblogo2xn8.png

i have been meaning to post some info about this site for a while now, so here goes:

this is a very large site, located between glasgow and edinburgh, and is an old barracks. on the 21st/22nd april there will be a weekend game :

WINSTON BARRACKS, Lanark; day 1 - 9:30 for 10.00 start.

Hope your prepared guys? Lessons have been learned and this promises to be a cracker!

The game starts with a force comprising of both Dundonians and Weejies (myself included) making their way to the village to stand fast and the rest holding up at the officers quarters bordering the obstacle course, the ensuing battles promise to be fast before it all turns around.

btw, did I mention you'll only have 1000 rounds to see you through?   welcome to milsim time!!

We'll then switch to the Sandhurst in the afternoon where you can try fighting the length and breadth of the building with both limited and unlimited ammo (semi and burst WILL be enforced) This will be a long day guys so as before, bring appropriate clothing and plenty of water. Toilet facilities are available at this site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 22, 2007 WINSTON BARRACKS, Lanark; day 2 - 9.00 for 9.30 start.

Your legs will no doubt be aching from the day before? That stopped you before??

Think objectives, think 'capture the flag', think 'Think', because if you don't you'll be dead!!

The setting is multiple battles between the Sandhurst and the village, the mission is classified. Don't be late for briefing

as well as all this,explosive laden night games are planned, and training will be available on saturday and sunday mornins from ex/serving her majestys *cough* special *cough* soldiers.

i play regularly here, and it is an amazin site, with all you could ever want in a site!

directions here: http://www.hiddenglasgow.com/WinstonBarrac...winston_map.htm

or

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=Point.t895mb...n%20Barracks___

any questons, contact me either by pm or email, or click on my sig and log onto the forum.

i look forward to shooting, sorry seeing you all there.

Archived