Problem with seller lordofwar

Marissa

Hello, here is the original topic

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=96952&hl=

most of it is clear on this via posts item recieved, bits missing. These being the 2x large batterys and a sling.

I have been in constant contact with lordofwar until april 12th, and since I recieved the m249 (minus the above mentioned items) I have been in pretty much constant pm contact with him which has been a cycle of sorry, I will post, 2 days of silence, and again a sorry with a promise of posting the missing items. Below is the last pm contact I recieved, but I have pmed him several times since then and have noticed he has been online.:-

hi really i promise you i am not usually this bad, i am sending your 2 batterys and the sling in the morning via recorded i will also scan the slip and send you a copy as proof.

thanks

neil

Now it has been quite a few days since the 12th, no further contact. No postage slip, no more contact. I raised this with paypal who have put this under investigation. I just wished to make this public incase anything else unplesant happens to any other members of these forums.

It may also be worth noting that I have been supplyed with 2 different msn/email contact addresses for this seller(lordofwar)

Quite simply as well as informing members, I shall inform lordofwar of this thread and I wish for the missing items that should of been posted over a month ago to be confirmed as posted with a tracking number as this has gone on long enough.

I have had one or 2 issues befor of the likes so fully understand that a small claims court case or indeed the police which last incodent resolved the manner I must say very quickly indeed will be a very viable and option that will be persued if the missing items are not confirmed with proof of being sent.

If any other information is required/needed please inform me and I shall do my best. Please note I do not have an address or contact telephone number for this seller if anyone happens to have these details and it is ok for me to obtain them to follow up then that is perfect if this is not allowed then I do appologise.

Archived