Okay, as some of you may know, I purchased the siny sig from AirsoftWorld (or Airsoftscotland, whichever you prefer..) yesterday.

About fifteen minutes ago, my order showed up, so top marks to *albatross* there.

Opening the box with the sig in it, you're greeted with the usual bumpf - manual first, with the goods underneath. The sig comes with a bag of seals (they look like spares, as the gun already has all of them installed, as far as I can tell), a speedloader (with no pistol mag atatchment) and a smal bag of decent looking BB's (!).

Picking up the gun, the first thing you notice is that it''s light and plasticy. Cheap springer feel here, I'm afraid. But for £35, I'm not complaining much! Plastic is very shiny and tacky, but it doesn't feel too bad in the hand, just a bit... light and cheap, really.

Now time for a bit more of an n-depth look! :D I'll start with the controll,s methinks. The slide takedown catch is flimsy-feeling plastic, and needs to be pulled directley out and away from the frame to get the slide off - I've not used many sigs in my time, so I dunno how realistic this is, but I'd hazzard a guess that it's not very. safetly works; Up for off, down for on, standard fare, i think. Slide release catch doesn't move at all; mag has no follower, but it *will* lock back to some extent with an empty mag - more on this later.

outer barrel is molded into the frame, so the breech won't open when you fire the gun - very basic stuff. But then,. bear in mind the price!! Mag release works fine (thank god), and the trigger is metal, and feels okay. The hammer is again metal, but doesn't cock back; what it really does is stop the flow of gas when the slide moves backwards. Nifty IMHO, but not too realistic ;)

Operation - well, can't say much about this, as I have no gas... but ic an tell you a bit about the innards of the gun - yep, I've ripped it apart already. But hey, this is me that we're talking about here ;)

The trigger/hammer assembly is an ancient design, as far as I can tell; there's no hammer spring, the trigger pushes the internal hammer forwards directley. So the ammount of power you'll get is dependant on how ahrd/fast you pull the trigger. Hmm. Not brilliant, but if it works, it works.

As for the slide locking back (told you I'd get to it...) the follower that pushes the BB's up is flat at the back, and protudes high enough into the workings to stop the slide going all the way forwards. at first i thought that this was a design fault, but I realised that it's a very crude way of locking the slide back a bit when the mag's empty.

That's all for now; no pics as the gun is currentley in bits being sprayed black, and I don't have a decent camera. my recomendation; if you desperately want a GBB and don't care about rough edges, go for it. if you have more money, go with something else. This is strictly uber-budget, can't afford anything else material, IMHO.