I need kitlists for 5 BHD types

Jboud18

All right, i know you guys are going to come in here and say search next time. i'm SICK AND TIRED OF SEARCHING. Yes i have found stuff. But i'm sick and tired of having to find it over and over again, trying to look for gear. Trying to look for pictures. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT, i'm poed. I don't care if you say search. I don't care if you go and quote other peoples posts in threads and put them in here it would be better or copy and paste it. I know what hoots gun is , sandersons , rangers. The shugart and gordons m14 and car 15 with silencer both painted get me. I don't know how to paint the m14, and i don't know what the car 15 silencer is. Its probably custom but can some one show me what i have to do. The vests and stuff like that get me. Hoots mic would be good if i could find it and what radio it would go to and ill be good for coms. But what does sanderson, rangers, hoot, shugart and gordons kit look like and what everything is. Yes i am a fanatic with BHD. But i would only use the load outs. EVERY ANSWER IS APPRECIATED that is nice and helpful. I don't care if it gets locked after i find the load outs but I'M good with these load outs and i have not made one thread that is a duplicate for i hate thread, which was my bad. So i think i'm good enough about keeping this one open at least and i'm not some newb that doesn't search, i'm just sick and tired of it and have bad typing.

The Delta-Boys load-outs are a tough one; In my memory it is ALICE load bearing gear, consisting of belt; yoke; 2 x ammo pouches, 2 x canteens; 1 x butt-pack, 1 x holster (Bianchi?). 'BHD replica' plate carriers can be bought from Asia or the US, in black, and you need a large velcro 'Old Glory' for the front. Some of the D-Boys attached M4 magazine slings onto their plate carriers I believe. BDU's are customised DCU's (Tri-colour desert camo) with arm pockets. Helmet is a black Protec type lid, with velcro on the side for a nametape or bloodtype patch. Sidearm is either 1911 Colt .45 or a Beretta 92F (M9). Weapon is either an M16 carbine or an M14 with a red-dot sight (in the book, although it maybe an error on behalf of Mark Bowden; the D-Boys carry CAR15's - a replicated gun since discontinued by TM). However, I believe in the film, they carry M733 carbines; as sold by TM amongst others. They have a red-dot sight on the rail (no RIS), a small barrel-mounted torch and a silencer (type unknown to me).

The US Army wear the ALICE gear and standard DCU's. However, headwear is the old 'Choc-Chip' desert camouflage, as DCU's were being introduced at the time. Hardwear would be from M249 MkI, M249 MkII (as seen in the book), M16 A2 (with or without a M203 grenade-launcher) or M60. Handguns I would assume would be Beretta M9's.

This is by no-means concise, but should give you a rough idea. It is not a pricey load-out if you shop around.

Here is a link to a very indepth discussion of such loadouts (with pics!)

Linky

I also built this type of loadout, but for woodland so a few bits were different here and there.

Basically,

RAIDed out BDUs

ALICE Gear (belt, y-suspenders, two ammo pouches, buttpack, canteen, etc)

M12 Bianchi holster (although not everyone was issued a pistol, and the D-Boys used black drop-leg holsters, at least in the film).

M16A2, M733, M14...

More links

Discussion on Eric Bana's vest from the film

Vest talk

Yet another BHD gear discussion

BHD Pic thread

Old for sale thread with BHD gear in it

Another BHD gear discussion with links to yet more discussions on the same topic.

"BHD - What is the interest in this?" Thread

Black Hawk Down gear-buying thread with pics

Alas, another BHD thread

BHD Photo gallery (imageas from the movie)

Phew, ok,a lot of links!

I hope that helps.

Maybe a MOD could sticky some of these links of something so we can avoid having tons of BHD threads all over the place (wink, wink).

for the Dboys i would use a M733 with carrying handle mount a od sling and a custom paint job for primary for gear get a black skate boarding helmet with M44 goggles two alice canteens two 30rd mag pouches a y yoke sholder strap a butt pack black leather boots 3 color camo BDUs this for more ammo http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=1815

this for body armour http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...products_id=260

and for the .45 i would get a TM1911 A1 with a Bianchi holster and a green lanyard

for the Rangers 3 color desrt BDUs a PASGT helemet with a six color desert cover and a 6 color desert boonie a TM M16 A2 this vest http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...products_id=625

two alice canteens a buttpack two 30rd mag pouches y yoke straps desert boots M44 goggles a M9 with a bianchi universal holster and that should be it

oh and you might want to get a couple black hawks RPGs a couple Hummvees with .50s and a couple little birds ( sarcasm)

Archived