WANTED: Pictures of ICS MP5 Selector plate

Hissing_Sid

Allow me to explain.

My CA MP5 had a nasty experience a while ago.

I'm in the process of rebuilding it but one tiny part is thwarting me.

The fire-selector lever broke and damaged the little cam which goes inside the reciever and pushes on the selector plate to control the mode of fire.

I've hunted around and nobody seems to sell a replacement for the CA Fire selector.

This is where ICS comes in.

ICS make a navey style receiver for their MP5s BUT they also make an older SEF receiver.

Fortunately, they seem to sell fire selector cams and levers for this old style receiver.

What I need is for somebody to find, or take, a picture of an ICS Fire Selector plate so I can compare it to my CA one. If it's the same as a CA one then it's reasonable to expect the lever and cam to work on a CA gun too. I hope.

I've had a bit of a look around but I haven't found a pic of an ICS selector plate anywhere yet.

Wahay!

Both of those are useful.

The "Switch plate" is what I wanted to see. It seems that the ICS and CA switch plates are exactly the same. Assuming that the fire selector is in the same place on both guns I should be in business.

I've seen the "Selector plate" at WGC and seeing as how it was only about $3 I've just ordered one on the off-chance it'd work. Now I've seen the switch plate I'm more confident it'll work. :D

Archived