MP5 Custom Idea

[Apex]

ok heres an idea, i hate the mp5 cocking handles as i know mine always breaks and comes off, how ever i have fallen in love with the mc51 cocking handle as it seems more sturdy and looks awesome, and i know the mp5 and the mc51 can share the same foregrips but heres an idea... is it possible to combine a classic army mp5 reciever with an mc51 front end? front end as in cocking tube, cocking handle and iron sights/flash hider. ive seen the mc51 with a mp5sd front end so this must be possible right? if anyone has done it, or has an answer to my question it will be greatly appreciated, also if anyone knows how i can get a front end on the cheap i would really appreciate it...

cheers for reading this post, i look forward to a reply to see if this is possiable!

liam :D

Nosing around a few websites, it appears that you can't actually buy the G3 style cocking lever on it's own.

You can buy the MC51 cocking tube from Classic Army but it doesn't include the cocking lever or shuttle.

I'd say you'd have to buy an MC51 just to get those parts.

Erm...

WTF has that got to do with anything???

The G3SBS makes use of MP5 parts attached to a G3. Apex wants to fit a G3 cocking lever into an MP5.

You can buy a complete CA SD front end in plenty of places.

Basically, you've got your thinking *albartroth* about face. ;)

Archived