Just recieved my G&G GR 25

Handsome Pete

Came yesterday from Airsoft warehouse but i was at work so ive only really just got to play with it. The gun is an impressive looking weapon, great quality from G&G. Ive shot it and i have to say the G&G hop is useless and the power seems pretty standard. However i have anticipated this and bought a tightbore, systema hop unit and a new spring (will fit that later). Besides the expected poor fps nd hop the only other bad thing about the gun is it sometimes feels a bit wobbly (reciever from front end etc) but ither times i dont notice it hmmm. Anyways onto the questions:

My King Arms ring mounts i have don't fit the rail, they appear too wide the move around. Is it best to purchase some G&G rings?

I can't for the life of me work out how to put the RIS covers on. I slide them on from the front, it locks on but wont moove to the back (where i want them), any clues?

I also bought a G&G bipod seperate for the gun. Im presuming the small pin should go through the loop/hole on the bipod attachment but again i cant get the pin out, seems stuck. Any ideas?

Sorry for the rather noobish sounding questions but i have spent £300+ on this bad boy and dont wanna bust it. cheers.

"I can't for the life of me work out how to put the RIS covers on. I slide them on from the front, it locks on but wont moove to the back (where i want them), any clues?"

Pete, soft as it may seem, can your RIS rails slide on either way, as a friend of mine had a problem with his. When i had a look i slid them on first time, asked how i did it, i showed him, only for him to say "how the fruit cage" could i put a RIS rail on backwards".

Try reversing it, it may help.

You gonna put some pics up when sorted?

jh

Archived