Marui M3 shorty shotgun

ostego

ok, with the VCRB in place in the UK, i must seek beyond our country's borders to sell this.

What i've got is a Marui M3 shorty shotgun.

I don't want to sell it, but seeing as i seem to have managed to break another tri-nozzle (will explain more detail later in the post) and i really cannot be bothered to send it off again, i may as well just see if there's any way i can re-make a small amount of money that i will have lost on this.

The problem is this : The BB gun will fire fine, then after 10 shots or so, will stop outputting BBs, at which point when i take out a shell, and pull back the pump and hold it back, i can see 1 BB lodged between the 2 tri-nozzles. If i level that out, and pull the pump back forward, it will then work again for the next 12 BBs or so that will come out of it. And after they have gone, then problem starts again. I guess maybe the tri-nozzle bit may just be slightly fractured, and maybe a bit of DIY repair can simply get it fixed, but i'm not an expert.

I've contacted the very friendly member who fixed this for me last time (same problem, but he fitted a new Tri-nozzle, Hop up unit, so it was all working perfectly till it came back to me!) and asked if there's any chanc ei can get it working again.

If i can, then i wouldn't sell it.

But just to know now, i was wondering if there was any way i could make back a bit of my money from it.

I would sell the gun itself, with a shell or 2, boxed, and all that.

I guess i'd ideally be looking for about £70 posted and paypalled (given that postage alone will be around £25 outside UK!). But of course that is negotiable, as i really don't know what kind of price i could get for this.

Just want to see if anyone might be interessted.

I guess i could do splits if it's worth it for me, and if i can work out how to take apart the thing!

If anyone actually shows any interest, i can upload pictures.

The body work and everything is in New condition.

Archived