Stripping the KSC USP .45 frame!

Vamp V^^V

Hi there, having replaced the KSC USP .45 recoil spring and guide (successfully) I now need to replace the hammer spring, BUT Im not sure how to strip the frame and take out the hammer mechanism. Does anyone have any guides or tips on how to do this?

I searched the forum, but only found information on how to strip the slide and barrel, which I have already managed. I DO have the original manual for the gun, but as its in Chinese, and has small pictures, I find it of very little use.

Thankyou for any help you are able to give!

I have now managed to do this, and have replaced the hammer spring :) If anyone has similar difficulties, I have a good link that will help.

BUT I think I have inner barrel problems :( The inner barrel, when the slide is cocked, falls out of position. Either out of the outer barrel or further inside it. I think that the problem is caused by part no 14, the Gold detente that fits into the outer barrel and SHOULD hold the inner barrel in place. I had a lot of trouble with this when originally fitting the metal slide, and I think it may no longer do the job.

Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it?

Also, if anyone knows where I can source a replacement for this part, that would be fantastic!

• 2 months later...

Archived