Burst Units

USFireFox

Hi guys,

Just moved to New Zealand from Texas, USA, bringing with me 8 burst units (bought from AirTronics when they were USD75 each) that I wanted to work with to make some semi's to be legal under New Zealand Law.

Turns out I can't use them, 'cos the law is against converting to semi, not just being full auto. Grrrrr.

Can't bring any of my guns over, either, for that reason. I wish that I had researched that more. I'll leave them with my folks, though, and go home in a few years and play with them. The law read like "semi is fine" but it is only if it was manufactured that way.

Any way, enough of my life story.

Burst units, new and unused, $50USD or 30pounds each, or an offer for more than 1. Don't really mind, just want to get rid of them. No use to me. Will standard post for free (Post Shop said it takes about 14 days) or we can work something out for courier I guess, depending on what country and price.

I've never used paypal before, so bare with me if I sound dumb with that. It's the only way that I can think of to sell with big fees?

PM me if you want one.

- Kevin

Archived