vsr 10?

mattwho

so im looking into buying a vsr but im a bit lost

i want a good one that can be upgraded to 500 at most!

so im looking at this wep on all the pages on the net. then i see this http://www.airsplat.com/Itemdesc.asp?CartI...amp;eq=&Tp=

is the WELL vsr 10 upgradeable? is it werth it? and if so has anyone on hear got one and upgraded it (fps and looks?).

thanks in advance

matt

That Well VSR-10 is just the same as all the other clones of the TM VSR-10. Apart from the JG BAR 10 which, if you would like my advice, I would suggest you choose because it is far superior to the rest (if slightly pricier by £10 or so).

In answer to your main question, no it is not a simple operation to upgrade that rifle, it would not be a simple change of springs or other.

My main question ATM before I or anybody else here could help you would be why you have chosen to make your post so unpresentable. Start by correcting your spelling using the spellchecker, then do further searching (in the UK, looking in america won't do you anygood). Oh, and looking for an upgradeable rifle is just fine but make sure you don't further discuss taking it over the UK limits here or the mods wont very much like it.

If you plan on replacing all the stock parts, why would you pay more for them? Go with a good clone. Achieving that fps isn't hard, it's just costly. Search google, there's plenty of guides out there.

oh yea, don't mix PDI parts (cylinder/trigger) with Laylax, they don't like eachother.

Archived