Direct3D problem...

Belladonna

I just went back to Intel after oooo 7 years on AMDs I got myself a Q6600 Quad Core and it's performing brilliantly* for not much over £150. I never thought I'd go back to intel after my Pentium II MMX from way back when but I bit the BB and now I'm impressed. I think AMD have a lot to catch up on in the high end of the market but bang for bucks mid range they're still holding their own.

*Disclaimer, I'm also running 4Gig f RAM and dual 8800GTS in SLI hehe.

I just went back to Intel after oooo 7 years on AMDs I got myself a Q6600 Quad Core and it's performing brilliantly* for not much over £150. I never thought I'd go back to intel after my Pentium II MMX from way back when but I bit the BB and now I'm impressed. I think AMD have a lot to catch up on in the high end of the market but bang for bucks mid range they're still holding their own.

*Disclaimer, I'm also running 4Gig f RAM and dual 8800GTS in SLI hehe.

Yeah, AMD have the bang for buck title at the moment.

Intel are superb for when doing multi-tasks, but you can't beat an AMD for running games quickly, or when a high speed computer is needed on a low speed budget.

Archived