EssTac Multicam Triple Wedge - Genuine Multicam. Gucci

kliskey

Ok, bought this the other week when i bought most of my new MC stuff :) - Unfortunately it doesn't fit on my PC as well as I wanted it to. Unless I move it to the side :P - Which I suppose I could do, but I don't want to :P

So I need to buy a double wedge instead. Which I have done already and is being posted. So this is now surplus to requirements.

Its brand new, Hasn't been used in a game. Its been put on my rig to test but that is all!

It comes with the 3 Malice clips Only. The mags and Genuine Magpuls are not included.

1x EssTac Triple Wedge Multicam - £40 Posted

Pictured On Gear (Image shopped, does not show true color)

DSC04909Small.jpg

When it arrived. In the top Left

mc.jpg

Pictures of the Pouch

DSC04955Small.jpg

DSC04957Small.jpg

DSC04958Small.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me :)

If bought before 12pm tonight then these will go out in the Post tomorrow morning and be with you on Tuesday :D (Or Wednesday)

Payment

I accept the following forms of payment only.

Paypal +4% Using Ppcalc (Preferred Option)

Cheque sent via recorded post (Preferred Option)

Cash sent at buyers own risk - I will not account for any responsibility if money is lost/ stolen in the post.

Pick up from West Sussex - Near Gatwick.

Postage Costs

All prices that include postage have been calculated fairly, however, if buyer chooses to pickup, I will not deduct postage fee's

All items will be sent 1st class Signed for unless stated otherwise or buyer requests an alternative.

Multi buys will result in cost deductions and/ or combined shipping :)

Archived