Children of men screen worn movie camo

millest

hi guys

got a set of the unique camo worn in the movie children of men that ive bought and i realised i dont really like the fit of, this is the genuine article worn in the movie and consists of:

soldier 95 style jacket.

soldier 95 style trousers.

replica body armour with foam plates.

replica pasgt with helmet cover.

pics and prices from the prop store can be seen here:

http://www.propstore.com/product-Military-Costume_1.htm

please note i dont have the webbing, boots or gloves as i coudlnt afford them but their easy enough to source

looking at the measurements it fits up to a 42inch waist and is really for some one a little (ok so maybe a lot) taller then me. id be looking for decent offers for the complete set that gets you everything listed above, i think that i would probably be about a tenner or so for postage.

this stuff is now getting hard to find, i had to search a while before i found this as most places that had it now seem to have sold out, its some what of a collectors item with it been a genuine movie costume and im looking to get back close to what i paid.

im looking for around £120 as this is roughly what it cost me origionally and as ive never worn i then i think thats resonable. this price doesnt include paypal and postage will be at the actual cost of posting plus £3 or so to cover the cost of packaging materials.

if your interested please drop me a line with a reasonable offer

cheers

millest

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived