Star GP-30 MOSCART

Right, bought this a few months ago with the intention of using it on my AK but lost my job last week so have decided that since airsoft is my 'second hobby' everything not 'essential' is going up for sale to help me fund stuff while i'm out of work. :(

It got fitted once and taken skirmishing for the day, but it's never fired a shot in anger.

I test fired it in the garden and it works a treat and works with all major 40mm grenade brands.

These cost about $230+ from most of the Hong Kong shops. so with tax etc it cost me about £180 all in, and will set you back nigh on £200 in the UK.

I'm after £145 ono

The only slight marks on it are visible in the pics but the camera makes them look much worse than they actually are, in reality they are barely visible.

It also comes with the bung to enable it to be used for battery storage.

Can take cheque/paypal/cash on collection from South-East London.

Thanks for looking and check out my other for sale threads :) (this is the first I'm doing so if you're quick, they might not be done yet LOL)

P1000782.jpg

P1000785.jpg

P1000789.jpg

P1000790.jpg

P1000791.jpg

P1000793.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Will this fit the Kalash AK74 SU (short one)

And are you interested in any swaps as we mentioned via PM?

Hello mate, sorry not reply for a few days, been away with the other half.

I WOULD be interested in swaps/px's but, unfortunately, I'm fairly certain it will not fit the short versions. :( Sorry

• 1 month later...

Archived