A propper G3K

navymp28

I wanted a G3K for a little while now and decided to finally get off of my lazt @ss and went ahead and built one.

The gun was built off of a TM MC51, I bought a BE HK33 from the forums here for a decent price and canabalized it for parts. The real G3K has the forearm off of an HK33 on it to accomodate the 12.5 inch barrel. The only thing I want to add to this gun now is the bi-pod from my SG1 forearm and the SG1 buttstock for a G3KSG1.

HPIM1349.jpg

That is impressive, but most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a G3KA4 made with a G3SG1, a silencer adapter that sits flush with the front sight and a sliding stock and your more accurate model.

The differences are quite small.

Nonetheless, it's a smart looking piece. All it needs now is a bit of wear to make it look used - it's a tad too shiny-clean atm.

Yeah it does, I am going to take a pic with my G3"SPR" it has a short barrel too but still longer than the K. As soon as I get another G3 gearbox I am going to build a G3A3 with wood furniture that is the propper length. When all is said and done I will hopefully have 6 different G3 models from the SAS-the SG1.

Archived