Where can i find a WA marsoc plastic body?

Billy Bob the Sniper

yeah i mght buy one that has a damaged lower frame and i dont have enough money for a metal kit... yet.

so if any of yall know where to get a stock frame that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Uncompany used to have replacement plastic bodies in stock but I think they're out at the moment, at least for the MARSOC. You could try contacting them to see if they can procure the part. Aside from that you could try a different frame, or try contacting WA for replacement parts, though the MARSOC has been discontinued for a bit now.

Basically you've next to no chance, sorry to burst your bubble!

I searches the globe for a MarSOC frame last year for about 6 months and finally got one but that source has now dried up Im afraid.

I have a stock MarSOC slide if you want it.

i guess i will just save for a over priced metal kit.... Whats the cheapest metal kit for a marsoc?

Now now, don't be melodramatic, Prime made two kits IIRC, one was 260 the other around the 245 range I don't remember if either came with the rail, the PGC kit is around 245 and comes with a rail and has to be used with it because of the PGC frame design. To compare, the TM based kit is about 240 and doesn't come with the dawson rail.

If you don't want to get a metal frame just buy a stock frame and install a real dawson rail on it.

Archived