Jg Bar 10-Please Help!

DVader12

Im in need of urgent help!!!

First off i have the Jg bar 10 (not g-spec) and have had it for about two weeks now, only been in one skirmish, and have mostly put around....mmmm 8-9 hundred shots through it in my back yard. about an hour ago i encountered a, what i consider to be, a massive problem.

when i pull the bolt back it sticks and when i push it back forward it kinda slam fires i think i heard it called that. kind of like when you have an airsoft shot gun and you hold the trigger and you cock it errr what ever you call that. the only difference between that and what mine is doing is that i am not holding the trigger.

i took it apart a little and pulled out the bolt/cylinder thing and noticed when i pulled it out that it jammed a little when i went to actually take it out. after getting it out i noticed something on the top of the little trigger assembly twitching between the long black barrel itself and the silver part (located about an inche in front of the trigger). playing around a little with it i noticed the little piece of metal inside the barrel piece above the trigger that you have to push in before sliding the bolt back in was the little piece i saw moving earlier. while attempting the put the barrel back in the spring caught on something(maybe the little metal piece?) and was refusing to let me put the bolt back in. after shaking the bolt around in there gently i eventually put it all back together but the problem still remains.

please help! feel free to send suggestions or ideas of what the problem may be and/or how to fix it!

thanks!

Please don't post identical questions in several threads. The VSR10/BAR10 thread is the best place for this.

I suggest your problem is sear related and you will need to replace them. CLICK for what parts to replace.

I hope you get it back in working order ASAP.

I'll close this now and let discussion continue in the pinned thread.

Good Hunting ;)

Archived