New airsoft site in northern Virginia?

krndude92

I heard that there might be an airsoft field besides Mannassas CQB opening up here in north VA. I don't know if will be open to the public or not or if it's even true. I'm just wondering if anyone has any more info on this. If it is true it's supposed to have a three story building in it as well as being able to skirmish outside the main building. Of course these are all rumors I heard from people the last time I went airsofting :P .

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that there might be an airsoft field besides Mannassas CQB opening up here in north VA. I don't know if will be open to the public or not or if it's even true. I'm just wondering if anyone has any more info on this. If it is true it's supposed to have a three story building in it as well as being able to skirmish outside the main building. Of course these are all rumors I heard from people the last time I went airsofting :P .

You're talking about AirsoftCQB's new field. Eventually they're going to be moving to the warehouse down at the end of the building, and making a whole new field (i.e. completely different from what currently exists there), which will apparently include different levels and some outdoor playable area.

Also, there's Tactical Airsoft Arena in Rockville, MD, which has been open for a while.

Archived