A&K M249 Battery Space

bankz5152

Hi,

Just recieved my brand new A&K M249 and its lovely although could do with upping the ROF and power a bit.

I have one question, i have owed the Star M249 before and it fits a large battery why does the A&K version not fit a large but has some much space you could probs fit around 3 minis in.

(the large battery wont fit length ways)

Also would a nunchuck battery fit?

I'm sure this has been covered before, but which model do you have?

I've got a Para model and can fit a 9.6 2400mAh nunchuck in the forgrip which I got from here: http://www.vapextech.co.uk/ They didn't send me any emails but I did email and got an answer. Order turned up quick too.

As you have the full stock, forget what I said :)

If you goto that site I linked to, if you click on the "more info" button, they do list the size of the battery pack, should help you with what should and shouldn't fit. Don't forget to allow for leads.

I'm sure there's a thread on ASCUK about what battery packs will fit. I knew I saw it somewhere!

Yer i tried to search for it but couldnt find anything...

Ive got the standered MKII full stock version. how in the forgrip? got mine in the stock

Yeah, as big as the full stock looks, it can't fit a whole lot. i now the foregrip in the PARA or MKI is pretty spacious, but I've seen people fit 2 minis into the stock of the MKII

Archived