IMPORTANT - Looking for a member.

DynamicRabbit

Alright, I'll explain this story to justify my question.

Last year, I sold my M4 to some guy for his Thompson and 150 dollars. A couple months later, he filed a chargeback, claiming that he didn't authorize the payment.

After talking to him, he said that someone had gotten a hold of his paypal account and racked up a bunch of charges, and that he was filing charge backs on all the charges in these few months, just to make sure, and that as soon as the bank sent him the money, he'd pay me back.

I contacted paypal to tell them this, and that I had no intention of paying the amount they asked for until I got the money from whats-his-face, because I didn't have the money anymore, as I spent it on bills. I tried explaining the situation, but the support guy I talked to had the IQ of a retarded monkey, and he kept saying "well you should have kept the tracking information."

So, I need to find this guy! It's been a year, and Paypal is sending debt collectors after me for money I don't have.

I THINK his first name is Dom? I don't know, it's been a while, but he had a huge thread about what happened to him on airsoftforum and maybe here, about the chargebacks and what not. If anyone remembers this, PM me or e-mail me at

dan.wootton (at) gmail.com

I don't care if I get spam, I've got a filter, and this is important.

Archived