ACM Highly upgraded Shotgun

Crimson

Testing the waters

For sale is my custom ACM Mossberg M500

This was bought for £160 from CRW Airsoft

Its had numerous upgrades that make it a lethal killing machine

Upgrade 1: has had number of shots reduced to 3 from 5, this makes the gun fire at 450fps on green in the warm so say between 350 and 400 on cold days which is standard for an upgraded pistol.

Upgrade 2: has had the o rings re lubricated and replaced with better ones to increase gas consumption.

Upgrade 3: has had the *suitcase* charging handles changed with reinforced proud ones (£45) so now you have a smooth action and it wont break like the original ones.

That’s about it for internal upgrades, now for cosmetic upgrades :

Cosmetic 1: has had the front and rear sites removed for effective draw (I have a shotgun scabbard that sits on my back you can see it in my army of two mask review)

Cosmetic 2: has had the outer barrel cut down to meet the inner barrel, so its shorter with the same range

Cosmetic 3: has a real steel blued Mossberg heat shield installed

Cosmetic 4: has a real steel combat shotgun m4 style stock to reduce the width

Cosmetic 5: has a 3 shell holder attached to the stock. With 3 real inert shotgun shells to look the balls !

So that’s about it as you can see its had over £200’s worth of upgrades to make this work efficiently and look the dogs b****.

Pictures on request, on sale because monies is needed however i am in no hurry to sell it at a low price, if this does not sell by next week i will remove it from sale, as this is my pride and glory i have had over 10 shotguns this is by far the best.

Scabbard: This is a real steel tactical shotgun scabbard fits on your back and is made by sotech, this one was commisioned for myself and made to measure, again if you know what this is you will know the details and how rare they are. Made in black

I will not split the scabbard, till the shotgun is sold

Looking for £250 for the shotgun and £75 for the scabbard

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All she needs is a tightning up (barrel screws) and a re paint ! (you can see the red foam in the handle that needs to be painted black)

Also forgot to mention the bb loading arm security latch has been broken, its a cheap pot metal and does not effect function or aesthetics. It works better this way for break down and build up, (its a common part that breaks on this model)

Pictures : (sorry about quality)

CIMG2624.jpg

CIMG2623.jpg

CIMG2617.jpg

CIMG2625.jpg

Edit*

i have been asked for pictures of the scabbard :

CIMG1872-1.jpg

CIMG1869.jpg

High mount version:

IMG_0146.jpg

To who ever buys both i will include the real steel tri star tactical mossberg grip (£50 on import) seen in the above pictures

Mossberg SOLD

To Dechande Pending funds

Real steel tri star grip shorty and sotech shotgun scabbard avaliable

Grip= £30

Scabbard=£75

Tactical RIS seen above £25- this is real steel i have tried to convert it but it requires extra expert hands, and milling. I dont have the time to mill it down so its sold as seen.

Remember due to new laws in the states you cannot import the real steel parts unless you have an export shipping licence or permission from USA Gov so grab them now whilst they in the uk ;) ( I cant remember who and when but 2 guys got into trouble for it)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived