KTW Type 96 LMG

maccrage

Hey!

Its poor shame that there arent much Pacific reenacting going on but that is not a surprise if the guns cost almost 1000 dollars or more. Only working and rich people could afford things like that. In fact, If some Ares would make a Type99 airsoft gun, they would pretty much try make it look like real thing as usual. That would cost a lot of money because this gun isnt the easiest gun to build and the finishing would look fantastic, but it would be playable AEG tho (everything i've heard about KTW is that their guns suck *albatross*) . Another volunteer for japanese is Type 100 SMG, Could be made in cheap or expensive way ( real woodstock, excellent finish or fake woodstock and unfinished metalparts). Type 100 would be interesting since they are very rare like Type 96's and it looks very good ( more attractive than Thompson and Sten im my oppinion, but others like, others dont). AGM would have good base on the gun, if they use the Sten's gearbox and internals. Though, they would have to make it a brand new stock, Longer barrel and new magazine. Im sure that could be arranged, but for what price? Good price for a decent looking, reliable and playable AEG would be 450 dollars ( Kinda hihgh price for a imagined AGM model, but notice the manufacturing cost and rarity). The third option would be the coolest but not the cheapest, Type 92. Full metal type 92 with tripod would be my wet dream, but it would be as expensive as Shoei's MG42's ( the price depends a lot on the manufacturer of course ). Theres only 1 but. What like magazine would it take, a Box magazine or just make a little room for 200 bb's? The box magazine wouldnt be so realistic ( not 100% sure, someone correct me, if im wrong please). The hole for bb's would be better for this gun, it would be easy to load and it would be fun to use HMG with 2 people :) . ! con. is that it would be exposed easily to dirt, if not sealed well. Yet only affordable and playble Imperial army gun i have seen is Tanaka Type 99 long or Type 38 cavalry rifle, i quess its same like as Their Kar98k, accurate and adjustable power. Surely many people would reenact Imperial armys soldiers, if there would be good and affordable guns in the market.

- Pryok Poroh

Archived