FSBE or SPEAR

FartSnatcher

Ok for one.lol hahaha. and to answer your question there are different varients or SPEAR armor. Theres SPEAR ELCS that we get used that are ok ish. Theres the SPEAR BALCS which we are also issued which is ok but not really good for throwing in alot of pouchs to carry the max your gonna fit is 4 actually best bet use double stacks. Also there is the Ranger SPEAR BALCS kinda like an FSBE but well not lol. But you do need to be alittle more specific. Also Marine FSBE are nice for a MARINE look, SPEAR weither it be ELCS or BALCS are nice for a SF look. its up to you what you want.

Ok for one.lol hahaha. and to answer your question there are different varients or SPEAR armor. Theres SPEAR ELCS that we get used that are ok ish. Theres the SPEAR BALCS which we are also issued which is ok but not really good for throwing in alot of pouchs to carry the max your gonna fit is 4 actually best bet use double stacks. Also there is the Ranger SPEAR BALCS kinda like an FSBE but well not lol. But you do need to be alittle more specific. Also Marine FSBE are nice for a MARINE look, SPEAR weither it be ELCS or BALCS are nice for a SF look. its up to you what you want.

Are you in the Green Berets,Rangers,10th Mtn. Division,101st,82nd?

I'm assuming you mean the SPEAR BALCS as your comparing it to another armour system. If I were you, unless you were buying armour to be used for a certain look, I would go with the FSBE. The FSBE is alot more practical for airsoft use. You'll get alot more PALS real estate.

Archived