Homemade extendable stock for Glock 18C AEP

Wutang

This was a pet project of mine over the summer and I was finally motivated enough today to post them. I went to Berings Hardware and got several bars of zinc alloy that I bolted together. I then cannibalized the rubber buttstock of an old CYMA Sig 552 LPEG and then bolted and JB welded it into place. I attached the stock to a G18C rail system using the mounting device from a random ACM laser pointer. I also took a rail from a DBoys CASV and attached a RDS on top. More improvements are to come, I have a top rail from a M4 upper receiver that I want to attach and I also want to reinforce the rubber buttplate a little more since it bends slightly. Stock is extendable about 2 inches, not much, but better than nothing. The gun is a CYMA AEP that has been painted with Krylon metallic silver, this stock can also be attached my TM AEP as well.

001-6.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-4.jpg

Pic of the family

009-1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed, questions and comments welcome.

I decided that the stock looked a bit too skinny and decided to bulk it up using the a rail from a Dboys plastic upper receiver I had lying around. Unfortunately, the rail wasn't as high as the existing Dboys rail piece that I scavenged off the CASV, so I would have to fashion some spacers in order for the two rails to sit flush next to each other. I found some Balsa wood in my garage that I cut to shape.

001-7.jpg

I cut about three pieces before the two rails sat flush next to each other, and then I JB Welded it together and sanded it down by hand and a dremel.

007-1.jpg

005-3.jpg

A shot of the complete stock thus far

006-3.jpg

Archived