WTS/WTT Safariland ELCS woodland

Wrench Bender

Up for grabs is an almost complete Safariland ELCS. Kit is new but out of box.

What you get...

1 LBV

1 H harness conversion

2 Alice adapters

3 M4 double mag pouches

3 single M4 mag pouches

2 1qt Canteen pouches

2 2 quart canteen pouches

2 GP pouches

2 small gp pouches

2 M60/SAW 100 round pouch

3 flotation panels

1 instruction manual

Items that are missing are the triple M4 mag pouches with frag and multi grenade pouch.

To make up for these I will include two Micheal Bianco triple M4 pouches from the CMVS kit which are identical to the ELCS triple wiht frag and strobe pouch but have an exposed snap.

Looking to get $325 shipped in the United States or $350 shipped via USPS priority mail to any other location. Paypal is king but will do money orders/certified checks. Pics on request.

I am open to trades however it had better be good... wink.png

Update with pictures. My son is modeling for you so you can see who much this vest will adjust to fit. He is 5 foot and weighs about 110 pounds.

Also, I need to modify the contents of the package. The CMVS pouches I mentioned were sold previously. I have two others that have had the frag grenade holders removed. I am reducing the price of thise set by $30 to reflect this change.

So, edited price for this is $295 shipped in the United States and $330 shipped worldwide.

gear021.jpg

gear022.jpg

gear025.jpg

gear023.jpg

gear024.jpg

Archived