Whats it worth?

Meesta_Rod

Will get some piccies up a little bit later but due to lack of funds at the moment I am considering selling my KA Dragunov with real POSP scope. It fires at about 470fps (0.2's) and has a tightened inner barrel, the only drawback is that the furniture on this particular version is the plastic type (even so its hard to tell without handling the thing!

I was wondering what you would all think this is going to be worth should I decide to part with it? The condition is used, not abused with little to no external or internal wear and tear.

I am thinking of selling it with its 2 magazines and a rifle slip.

POSP is real without batteries but with the real steel eye piece.

Also has a RS AK sling.

The thing currently has a silencer attached, that is coming off and the original iron foresight is going back on it, you will see from the pictures when I get home later on.

So what's it worth?

Hmm.. thats a tough one..

You see, If u asked this 3 months ago it would sell for 500$+ !!

The thing is now that the RS SVD AEG is out and selling for that price, the demand for your AtoZ will be lower...

Even I as a bolt rifle user, who prefer bolt SVD over AEG ,am having a hard time with this decision...

Mostly due to the quality of RS products. (Very high)

Still, I'd buy it for... hmm... donno! name your price! :D

Was guesstimating somewhere around £350?

I don't the prices of airsoft guns in the UK, but thats abot 480$.

Seems way too expensive giving the fact the RS sells for 540$...

But since you are including a Posp, lets compare it to the RS that comes with the scope and sells for 740$.

If I could, id take it from you.

Too bad I cant... customs... :(

Never measured them to be perfectly honest, I would say that you could hit a man sized target the majority of the time with little trouble, anyway here is a quick snap of her!

img0644ln3.jpg

Dont mind the red zip tie, its from the last TA event I was at and never bothered to remove it!

Archived