JG G36c Feeding issues

Apex

Seems a rather odd issue.

I have 3 G36's here, one CA one TM and this JG.

The high cap that came with the JG works fine in the TM and CA, but not the JG, the gun doesn't feed - no other mags to test with yet.

I've striped the JG down and checked the parts, they are fine, nothing broken.

I decided just on a whim to take the mag guard off the CA to compare it to the JG, the air nozzle does not seem to be going all the way back like it should on the JG.

Now again on a whim i turned the upside down with the mag guard replaced and drop a bb into the feeding section and fired - didn't fire through.

So i put a little pressure on the bb downwards and got it fire the bb.

So either the mag is not putting enough pressure on the bbs when in the JG or like i found the nozzle is not going all the way back like it should ( even though i have striped the gun down and check I can not see anything that would indicate where the issue is )

any ideas ? this is a stock JG with nothing changed, am i missing something here ?

Yes, bbs fall out, so the feeding tube is making contact with the tab on the mag and the bbs are being fed up the tube.

The only difference I can spot or think is that the nozzle is not going all the way back, but I checked that out and can not see where in the firing cycle this is failing if at all.

Archived