Cyma CM.041 (MP5)

Stuey

Hi all,

Sorry in advance if this is a noobish question that has been answered 4,563,274 other times but searching has not brought up much.

So then, THIS Cyma MP5. There was a time when everything Cyma was pants, but as I understand it they have improved massively and are now at least on a par with other clones like JG and that their AK47 and M14 are the best of the clones.

So what about their MP5s? They are, I think, clones of the G&G 'PM5' series - what are they like? I used to have a grudge against G&G stuff, but again I hear they have improved.

If this gun is good it would be ace becuase it has a better hop-up than JG guns (what I call a 'proper' hop-up - revealed by pulling back the charging handle) and has the awesome UMP-style stock and the front RIS rails.

Oh yeah and I know it's shooting really hot - this will be the ideal oportunity to have my first go at gearbox work! If I stick a 1 joule spring in it should increase reliability too, no?

Thanks,

Stu.

Archived