KWA M1911 Problems

AlexSWWP

I just recently got a new KWA M1911 magazine from trinityairsoft.com recently, so I decided to go test it out and make sure I had purchased the right magazine(there were two models of magazine). It appeared I had bought the right one, everything was working smoothly. I went through one magazine, started into my second and then it jammed after had fired all of the rounds and the slide went back. I released the slide catch and it only went some of the way forward. It was still a centimeter from being all the way forward. So naturally I tried to field strip it and remove what I thought could be a BB. I noticed it was hard to get the slide to move back, but eventually I got it back and pushed the slide catch out. As it slid forward it got caught in the same location it had got stuck 1 cm from where it should sit naturally. After playing around with it for awhile it appeared that the gas system(I have no clue what all those parts are called) was engaged forward like it would be if it was be sealed with the hop-up chamber. I tried pushing it back with a flat head screw driver and was unsuccessful. The slide also appears to have a small gap between it and the rails that the slide travels on, I can see daylight through them. It also seems to get stuck too, I have to push the hammer down to make the slide move.

That's all I really know, I don't know much about GBB's. Is there any way to unjam this sucker or a way to open it from another spot to get to this?

Archived