WTS KJW M1911 Tactical w/ RS BHI SERPA 3 mags

i have a KJW M1911 tactical with the OD tanio koba grips. the gun shoots AMAZING. the range on this thing is absolutely nuts. it outranges most cloner AEGs. it comes with 3 magazines. 2 green gas, 1 CO2. the CO2 one leaks BAD. it empties a whole co2 canister in about 30 seconds. one GG mag works perfectly, the other leakes extremely slowly. ill soak the o-ring in a bit of silicone and teflon tape it a bit and that should fix the leaking.

it also includes a real deal black hawk industries SERPA holster with both the paddle and belt attachments. the SERPA is in amazing condition. the gun has really only been used as a backup for CQC cause my primary is shooting too hot, so the gun has had probably around 200 rounds through it. i chronoed the gun on a VERY HOT summer day on propane after the mag had been in the gun for around 30 mins, and it chronoed at 390fps with .2s. i chronoed the gun again on a normal day and it was shooting 329fps.

alright, now onto the guns condition. it recently got a decent scratch on the slide because i had the SERPA mounted on the front of my vest via the MOLLE attachment (not included), so when i slung my primary, it scratched it a bit. i dont have a picture of the gun with the scratch yet, but if a serious buyer wants a pic of it, then shoot me a PM.

heres the gun when it was faily new. and the second pic is to show you the SERPA

P1010075-1.jpg

P1010016-5.jpg

im selling this gun to get a Glock 19, either a KWA or KSC, must have a metal slide, no orange paint on the slide, and no sanded/polished slides. trades are extremely preferable. ideally ill be getting the KSC metal G19 from ehobbyy, which is $132 shipped. so, id like to ask $140 shipped for my 1911. this is a great deal considering the gun new is 115, SERPA is around $50, extra GG mag is 30. thats $195 if i counted correctly. so thats quite the deal.

i would really like for this to go quickly so i can have a pistol for CQB.

Archived