WTS: Custom M249 Para

Carbine

Since I don't get to play too often anymore I'm selling my baby to fund other things. This was originally a TOP M240 Mk.2 from UNC, but it has since been fitted with the following:

- PGC:n ver.II aluminum mechbox w/ Systema, Guarder and Element internals. Currently running an M130 spring.

- EG700 motor

- Silicone 16AWG wires and MOSFET. The box mag is wired to run off the gun's battery

- KM 6.04mm barrel and PGC hop bucking

- Receiver has been welded as per the real M249 and Guarder steel parts fitted. The whole thing is parkerized milspec Grey

- G&P metal feed tray cover w/ rail

- GB-Tech Para stock

- G&P steel Para flash hider, also parkerized

- Guarder steel front sight and gas port

- Guarder enhanced spring set

- G&P pistol grip

- Knight's Armament RAS, the real deal! Includes vertical grip and 2 rail armors

- Real-steel rear sight

- Real-steel heat shield

- Real-steel receiver dust cover and spring

- TOP 2500bb box mag. Room for a large-type battery. Doesn't feed properly.

- MAG 2500bb box mag that's been fitted into a real 100rnd. soft box mag.

- Includes Specter gear OD 3-point sling

The gun runs off an 11,1V 1200mAh lipo-battery that fits inside the handguard. NOTE! Battery not included! The Tango Down bipod in the pictures is NOT INCLUDED!

Anyone who's ever played with an airsoft MG knows that parts need to be changed from time to time. The internals have been replaced last fall and the gun has since been used in 2 bigger skirmishes with maybe 20 000rnds. through it.

As you can guess this thing is not cheap, so no ridiculous offers! Asking 1400EUR + shipping worldwide or best offer Please add 4% for Paypal. I would prefer money transfer and a European buyer, but I can ship this thing anywhere at the buyer's risk and expense.

m249p_small.jpg

m249p01_small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived