WTS/WTT: Western Arms Kimber MARSoc with Safariland 6004

Hey guys this is my Kimber that has served me faithfully for the last 4 years. I have only used it a few times though because, being a Western Arms, if something were to break, I wouldn't want to have to sell my kidney to pay for it, so it was used very few times, and when it was used, it was used very gently. The Kimber is missing a bolt on the right grip at the top, and the other ones try to fall out from time to time, so I threw some scotch tape around the problem area, and don't worry its not going to look like a kindergartners fix, maybe like a 4th graders. But in all seriousness, the gun is in pretty good shape, and I still have the Dawson and 20 mm rail for it.

Now the Safariland. I have had this thing for almost 2 years and its held onto the Kimber very tightly. It is for a Colt with a 20mm rail and a Surefire X200, and I sold my X200, so to prevent the Kimber from moving around, cardboard was placed in there, and it can be easily removed.

I would like to trade straight across for a Sig P226 package similar to this, but I will also take $250 obo.

Pictures!

MONSOOR002.jpg

get-attachmentaspx592591912.jpg

More pictures available if requested.

Thanks for looking!

Archived