Misleading Bio BB’s violators Madbull & G&G **Not SPAM** But a Scam!

Airsoft Informer

I had read a lot of that info way back when BiovalBBs first came out and it wasn't clear then either. If Biovals are indeed made with PLA, and this whole scam thing was indeed started by them, then the ploy might very well have back fired on them. Because it appears that the Madbull and G&G P-Life BioBBs are more likely to biodegrade in real world conditions (in nature or at a dump, which applies to over 99% of BBs fired), when compared to Biovals PLA BioBBs that may require a specialized and relatively rare compost facility to degrade as intended (which I can't imagine even 1% of BBs fired would ever go through).

Interesting. Then again, I wonder if this'll affect most consumer's decisions considering that most buy BioBBs because they're required to by the place they play at and the player often only cares that the packaging says BioBB on it. <_<

What's even more interesting is to see if either company is going to get sued over this fiasco. One company's attempt at slander and defamation of character is another company's wining lottery ticket. :D I'll go get the popcorn ...

Edit : I just re-read the thread from start to finish, and it should be noted that the topic starter did cite many sources that appear to be legitamite and do discredit both PLA and P-Life as non-true biodegradable plastics. So I wonder what the Madbull and G&G BioBB manufacturers have to say about the sources that are cited? It's all very confusing. :/

Archived