Airsharp Pattern DOWNLOADS

Killbucket

Just a quick note to thank everybody who waited patiently on me the past few years!

I've converted ALL my airsoft design patterns into down-loadable JPG's now, so I can fill most orders in under an half an hour. All files are 1600 x 1280, HUGE.

A gigantic undertaking as well, and there were many times it looked impossible to complete.

Sorry no link to the site, just a big cup of joe for my many fans and supporters!

THANK YOU!

m3minigun0132.JPG

I have 808 people registered at my site so far (...uh, 809, it keeps going up). One of them's gonna get this little rusty minigun in the mail at random next year (or a fresh build, I'm kinda getting attached myself). Otherwise, no way to be holding one!

OK, I have four bodies in the storage room, but no MP7's to gut to finish them up. I've got one that's going to get a security cam added to it, and a water gun. I'm going to mount this over my front door, up under the eaves, where hopefully, Wifey won't notice it, until it's "too late" ...

Planned, but not cobbled yet, is a mini that mounts under my SPR, like a grenade launcher.

I ain't getting younger! I get easier to hit every day :(

I got so SWAMPED with 1919 and minigun orders, it became a real debacle...luckily, we're weathering the recession, so far...

Add to that, constant "envelope stuffing" of airsoft pattern kits, and daily trips to the Post Office. I learned what time of day, NOT to go!

I THOUGHT it would be easy to convert all my DXF's into JPG's. My preferred CAD program has a few quirks to getting what you expect to see. Once I got it right, I realised I had a MOUNTAIN of files to convert. Break out the coffee.

My dogs started to shift allegiance to the wife, I spent so much time on the PC.

I went back through the last month's sales, and sent these patient folks a copy of everything, I was so happy.

m3minigun0133.JPG

I've backed off on making customs so much, more concentrated on trying to get into making props for Sci-Fi Movies.

I'm liable to put twice as much time into the finishes these days.

Archived