complete noob

x_s.shadow_x

Hey guys, :)

Airsoft has only recently been brought to my attention by a few of my newer mates and so i have very little knowledge about it. :unsure: However as soon as i heard about it i was immediately interested and wanted to find out more. i have been trying to find out information from the internet and while searching i came across these forums, i figured what better place to find out more about this than a forum like this one. So thats why i joined arnies. I'm here to learn as much as possible about airsoft and maybe even to make some new friends.

So any help with learning about airsoft will be greatly appreciated and i will try my best to take part in any discussions here on the forums.

thanx

s.shadow

• 1 month later...

Hi Shadow, Welcome to the forum!!!

I'm fairly new to airsoft myself, unless you count 12 years ago when me and 12 friends in cadets used to get together and shoot each other with springers (Spring operated).

You tube has some good videos that give a flavour for airsoft. In my opinion, the best way to find out more is to spend a day at your local site and give it a go. I went to Combat South Woodland and it was awesome!!! Great games, well managed with friendly staff and good food! The players there were also great! I made a few friends and everyone was open to questions and friendly. One guy insisted I borrowed his spare M4 instead of using a hire gun!!!

I'm sure other people here can add more.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived