DE M50P and TM VSR-10 G-Spec

Got both my bolt action rifles for sale as despite owning them for some time, have only gotten them as far as being chrono'd. Just not my style of play.

First up is a DE M50P resprayed with the camo job seen, comes with 1 mag and original box. One of the screws holding the body together has been replaced. with a custom cut screw as it went missing. Includes the Rifle Cheek Pad, also of note is the Missing top rail, all the screws are there, it just broke under the weight of the scope, damn cheap pot metal rails. It has an upgraded spring inside and trigger sear. Was the action Hobbies upgraded Version at the time, around 6 years ago. Have also removed the Lead Weight from the stock and filled it with foam.

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

missing rail

Open to any sensible offer on this one

Next Up is a TM VSR-10 G-Spec, I have replaced the plasticky TM stock with a Rubberised JG one, Comes with 1 TM Magazine, CA One piece scope mount, Good Quality chinese 3-9x50 AO Mildot Illuminated Scope with focal adjustment (Possibly DSG). Didn't come with any body screws so I have manufactured a rear body pin which holds it securely in place. Supposedly Upgraded internally when the person I bought it off bought it I can find no evidence of this internally so I'll assume it is all stock. Shooting around 310-320 FPS at chrono, I have filled the silencer with closed and open cell foam to make it an effective silencer. Comes with a sling.

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

Replaced Bolt

Open to good offers on this, may split the scope or rifle.

Slight oops on the forums rules and I'm probably just being retarded and can't work out how to edit so

For the DE M50P looking for around £40-50 shipped

For the VSR and scope Around £190, this cost around £275 new and isn't really that used, maybe 1000 rounds tops.

If mods could merge this with the above post would be good.

• 2 weeks later...

OK while looking for the Double Mag pouch for my other sale (shamelessly plugged here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...owtopic=178946)

I found a Rifle bag, included with the VSR free, or with the M50 for a fiver.

Reducing price of VSR to £175 w/scope, still open to offers or swaps.

post-59305-1261705784_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After a rather irritating night, as (quite rightly a perspective buyer wanted to make SURE it was TM, I can confirm it WAS a TM, but parts are TM and a lot of parts are JG, looks like it was running an upgraded spring and has broken and since been replaced with JG parts, including, hop chamber, trigger pack casing, cylinder head (at least I think on that one it appears to be a diff. colour than the TM stock one))

now considering offers around £60 for the rifle

and £60 for the CA one piece scope mount and Scope

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived