Russian SURPAT camo

ghilly

We've got the chance to bring in some of the new Russian SURPAT (Survival Pattern) BDU's from Survival Corps http://survivalcorps.com/pages/8365. At the moment it will just be a few sets but if there's enough interest we'll add it to our range. This gear is not cheap though and a full set will be going for about £115.00. I'll add a review when we get the samples in but here's the info from Surviaval Corps...

New digital pattern SURPAT (Survival Pattern)

with new shades of colors was developed by SURVIVAL CORPS in co-operation with units of Russian Special Forces.

SURPAT is patented by SURVIVAL CORPS in Russia, USA and Europe.

We selected colors with shades of grey for city, green and brown for forest, brown and grey for desert and grey and black for the mountains.

The pattern and shades of colors match any environment. SURPAT provides remarkable concealment almost anywhere giving you an opportunity to be inconspicuous before enemy.

For the Russian Special Forces SURPAT is the digital camo pattern of the future

I've attached a few pics from their site to give you an idea of what it's like. If anybody is interested let me know.

Cheers

Al

Alun Gilmore

The Combat Store

Built for Battle

Web Site: www.thecombatstore.co.uk

Web Site: www.builtforbattle.co.uk

Email: sales@thecombatstore.co.uk

Email: sales@builtforbattle.co.uk

Tel: 01526 351468

post-58944-1260483792_thumb.jpg

post-58944-1260483824_thumb.jpg