WE M4A1 GBB v.1 set

Nazio

For sale WE M4A1 GBB is v.1 so no trade marks. Rifle bought from Tactical Quartermaster around april / may 2009.

Internals:

1. Chromed precission barrel 363 mm, black bucking.

2. TSC adjustable knob with valve guide rod.

3. CO2 ready

4. TSC buffer

Rifle has installed Magpul PTS CTR stock, Troy type bungee sling mount. Buffer tube replaced from painted into anodized, the same front sight and steel bolt catch.

With rifle comes as set 11 magazines. 7 x CO2 + 4 x GG. Some of CO2 magazines bought from European Airsoft Shop, as to be ver.2 magz. GG magz sealed for good with silicone. After this operation they never leaked whatsoever.

Additionally with rifle whole buch of spare parts, replacement parts and all the stuff i've got here. This includes WE wrench, and valve key.

Rifle and magazines have the signs of use, forward assist button has flown. I can either remake it, either leave for buyer to deal with.

Did i mention replacement parts ? Include stinless steel parts for trigger group unit, recently bought by myself.

Please refer to pictures below.

replika-1.jpg

replika-2.jpg

replika-3.jpg

replika-4.jpg

parts.jpg

parts-2.jpg

Asking price 550 GBP including p&p for UK mainland.

I dont sale this stuff in parts. So any potential buyer or buyers will have to pay for whole set.

Any questions please e-mail me at: admin@ss-team.org

Archived