VFC Scar L & VFC EGLM.

-Drake-

Right just testing the water with this as I'm not really sure if I want to part with this.

Bear with my wall of text but I want to be as accurate as possible is its discription.

Its been my main aeg for many a moon but is in good condition and I've only really ever used midcaps so its only had about 10k though it. The gearbox is totally stock but I've fitted a guarder hop rubber with H-nub, a prometheus m4-cqb tightbore and a deans connection.

Its got the usual wear/tear, bumps and dings aswell as some wear around the sling points but no damage or missing parts.

Its the full package so aswell as the VFC FN Scar L itself in Tan it includes:

-FN hi-cap.

-Full length outter barrel + inner barrel.

-Short barrel ring.

-Hardcase.

-Original paperwork and gubbins.

The EGLM is brand new and includes both the L and H trigger sets, It didnt fit proper as standard for some reason and as a result part of the inner ris clamp bent but it still clamps fine. I've sanded down a few mm's on the inside of the L trigger set so it now fits securely.

The one and only issue to note is that during a previous shoot it locked onto full auto and wouldnt stop firing until I disconected the battery this is probably down to me using a 9v with the trigger contacts. Its since rectified itself and I've used it since without problem but its worth mentioning since its a well know issue with vfc's scars and hk416's.

scareglm2.jpg

Note the eotech, peq15 and Soundhog arnt included.

Prices new are in the region of £370 for the Scar L, £130 for the EGLM and then about £50 for the minor upgrades so considering its use and condition any idea what sort of price I should put on it ?

Archived